[Vision2020] Fw: Sunday 5/4: Systematic Botany field trip--White Pine's invited

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Apr 14 17:56:36 PDT 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: "Whitepine chapter INPS" <whitepine.chapter at gmail.com>
To: "White Pine Chapter" <whitepine.chapter at gmail.com>
Date: 04/12/14 11:12
Subject: Sunday 5/4: Systematic Botany field trip--White Pine's invited

Hi everyone,

University of Idaho Systematic Botany instructor Pam Brunsfeld invites your participation in her class's field trip Sunday May 4.  We will meet to carpool midmorning, in Moscow.

Before she finalizes the areas to be visited, Pam is waiting to see how weather and blooming is developing.  We will advise you of locations and further details by April 26.  Many of us have enjoyed Pam's knowledge and friendliness on previous White Pine trips.

Please RSVP.  (If there is a really big response, it could be necessary to limit attendance)  At this point, a "probably will participate" would be helpful.

Sent by Sonja Lewis