[Vision2020] I'm expecting a job offer at New St. Andews College within a week!!!!! What a happy day that will be!!!!!!!

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Thu Apr 10 14:27:14 PDT 2014

Many regular Vision 2020 readers have strong connections with the University
of Idaho.  Both my parents, several of my siblings, my husband and I, our
children and currently our grandchildren are attendees or  UI graduates.  I
have held the UI with great affection, appreciation, and respect.  That was
then and this is now.  How did it happen that a search committee at the
supposed flagship of Idaho education, hired  avowed Creationist and Senior
Fellow of Natural History at New Saint Andrews College, Gordon Wilson.

Dr. Wilson, is the youngest brother of Moscow's most embarrassing citizen,
Doug Wilson.  Lest you remind me that we can't be blamed for our siblings -
and God knows some of my siblings are eternally grateful for that (as,
frankly, so am I) please be clear, as an Elder in Christ Church, Gordon has
remained silent in matters that call into serious question (as it does
indeed for all Christ Church Elders) his own moral and intellectual
integrity.  Reflect on what, if any role, you (the reader) would take in
supporting the arranged marriage of serial pedophile, Steven Sitler and his
NSA educated bride Katie Travis Silter.  I assure you, the issue would have
come before the elders. Would you would remain silent  (thus assenting) to
the contents of Doug's s plagiarized and racist piece of crap Southern
Slavery As It Was.  Gordon did both.  (The long  list of egregious Doug
Wilson bad judgments and miscellaneous moral, if not illegal, crimes is much
longer but I will give it a temporary rest for your sake.)

It is true that the first blogger appears to think that Gordon wrote SSAIW
but since it was a product of the Christ Church literary ministry, Canon
Press,  he certainly had an part  active role in the publication.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2014/03/19/if-you-wont-pay-people-wha
t-theyre-worth-youll-get-people-worth-what-you-pay/

The second blogger has a keen eye on the University of Idaho and correctly
(I am sure) associated Dr. Scott Minnich, a fellow church member of the
Wilson's, with the hire.  He also exposes Gordon's lack of qualifications
for the position according to the job requirements.

http://nothinginbiology.org/2014/02/26/the-gold-star-creationist/

Consequently, I'm looking forward to an offer from New St. Andrews for a
contract to teach feminist theory (which I am not qualified to do but in
Kirk World that has never been an issue ) or , better yet, a year-long
investigation of Howard Zinn  which I shall call "A Thoughtful and Accurate
Perspective on American History."   I could manage those lectures with too
much trouble.   Maybe Doug would hire me to  teach a course on the king of
jackasses, Rousas John Rushdonney - I am at least as qualified to do that as
Gordon is to teach micro.  I am incandescent about this hire.  If you share
my anger (your tax dollars and all that jazz) please contact Dr. Chuck
Staben at president at uidaho.edu  this hire  does not represent a worthy or
worthwhile (even if temporary) addition to the faculty.

Rose Huskey