[Vision2020] PR - Moscow, Idaho, Free Shred Day

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Thu Apr 10 11:04:44 PDT 2014

City of Moscow
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
p     |  208.883.7006
e     |   griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>

PRESS RELEASE
Moscow, Idaho, Free Shred Day

April 10, 2014 (Moscow, Idaho) - Latah County Solid Waste Department and City of Moscow Sanitation Department will be sponsoring a FREE Shred Day event on April 26, 2014 from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. at the Northwest River Supplies parking lot, 1638 Blaine Street, Moscow, Idaho.

DeVries Information Management will be professionally shredding sensitive documents, confidential papers, personal records and documents on site during the event. The event is open to all Latah County residents only (NO COMMERCIAL) and limited to three paper grocery bags or equivalent per household. Residents are encouraged to bring contained documents in doubled up paper grocery bags that can be easily emptied.  Help protect yourself from identity theft by shredding sensitive documents that are no longer needed.

For more information please contact Tim Davis, City of Moscow Sanitation Operations Manager by phone at 208.883.7131 or by email at tdavis at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:tdavis at ci.moscow.id.us>.

###

Story Contact: Tim Davis, Sanitation Operations Manager
Phone:  208.883.7131
Email: tdavis at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:tdavis at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources.
We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.