[Vision2020] What once was old is new again . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Apr 10 09:45:49 PDT 2014

Greetings Visionaires -

Having shut down these movies a few years ago, I have decided to "reintroduce" them.

I will accomplish this in a piece-meal fashion . . . over time.

First up:

"Reefer Madness" (1938)
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Videos/ReeferMadness.htm

and one of those old (as in VERY) b-movies that is so bad that it's good . . .

"Cat-Women of the Moon" (1953)
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Videos/CatWomenOfTheMoon.htm

On the back-burner, waiting for "reintroduction" . . .

"House on Haunted Hill" (1958)

"No Time for Sergeants" (1958)

"The Little Shop of Horrors" (1960)

"Nineteen Eighty-Four" (1954)

"Rescue from Gilligan's Island" (1978)

And some "Food for Thought" . . .

"When Abortion Was Illegal: Untold Stories" (1992)

"Escape From Sobibor" (1987)

"Until the Last Gun is Silent: Coretta Scott King" (2006)

"The Birth of a Nation" (1915)

And so on . . . and so on . . . and so on . . .

So, stay tuned, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon