[Vision2020] What a fine example of community tolerance

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Tue Apr 8 12:46:59 PDT 2014

I'm sorry to say I'm not even a little bit surprised that Wilson's words
continue to reveal what a truly vile, mean, ugly, hateful, and inarguably
unchristian pathetic little man he's been since I first came across him on
campus in the late 1980s - early 1990s.

I can only hope that the next time Wilson & his minions talk about the lack
of "tolerance" by some in the community and shrilly demand a "return to
civility" from the rest of us, no one ever again forgets the kind of crap
that regularly spews forth from the Bawl Babies.

I did giggle, though, at Wilson's continued fascination with alliteration -
I suppose that's about the only kind of intellectual heavy lifting he's
capable of.  At least he seems to have mastered that task, even if he does
have to rely on Urban Dictionary entries to try to convince others that he's
still a cool, happening, now kind of dude ;-)

And, I have to admit I find Wilson's continuing focus on sexuality in
general and homosexuality specifically curiously entertaining coming from a
man who has a long history of failed ostensible bromances  :)  Recently, I
was particularly puzzled by Wilson's fascination with Mark "Let's Sex It Up"
Driscoll in going so far as to bring that particular "Christian" perv to
Moscow for a sexinar.  Personally, I thought Wilson's lusting after Driscoll
was based on the graphic sex stuff & Driscoll's "gift of discernment" (given
Wilson's never ending quest to find "intelligence" to hold over the heads of
his followers to kept them in line and silent),  But, with Driscoll's recent
fall from grace for numerous abuses & violations (including financial
dishonesty, plagiarism, etc.), that's one bromance that now makes perfect
sense, don't you think?  Birds of a feather and all that . . .

Saundra

Moscow, ID

I distrust those who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice
it always coincides with their own desires.

~ Susan B. Anthony