[Vision2020] What a fine example of community tolerance

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Mon Apr 7 14:22:03 PDT 2014

The actual abomination in this community is Doug Wilson's (and all his
fellow travelers) hateful rhetoric. It is curious that Doug is unable to
recognize that his recurrent  blog offerings like today's  "Gaywalkers,
Gaytards, and the Gaystapo
<http://dougwils.com/s7-engaging-the-culture/gaywalkers-gaytards-and-the-gay
stapo.html> "  does little to mask his own gender insecurity and apparently
deeply rooted concerns about his own orientation.  (Ditto for all his
fawning followers that celebrate the name calling and flawed exegesis with a
hearty Huzzah! I have little trouble imagining that these equally anxious
followers rush to be identified as pseudo-macho, seventh grade, snickering
adolescents while simultaneously elbowing their way into an already
over-crowded Kirk closet.)

 I get the free speech stuff, but, he really is a sad sack of a fellow and
although he is pitiful he must not be pitied.   In a more conventional
Protestant church the Elders would be providing leadership accountability.
But, of course that is not possible in the Wilson start-up where church
officers are either related,  often economically and most certainly socially
dependent on Kirk fellowship and employment.

Rosemary Huskey