[Vision2020] School reform leader booted from Otter’s task force

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 3 13:59:21 PDT 2014

Tom write: 'So, Mr. Dredge.  Are you suggesting that political party
affiliation is more important, in Idaho, than . . .  say . . . the
health, ecucation [sic], and welfare of Idaho's children?'

 me personally, party affiliation is nearly meaningless which is why I
don't affiliate with any party and have never donated (aka wasted) money
 to any party, candidate, or political cause.  I'm not a political
animal nor do I have a controlling personality, so it's hard for me to relate to 'what would I do' in Otter's
role.  If I was in a similar situation as Lanza, I'd not be one bit surprised to be jettisoned.