[Vision2020] When business and politics collide

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 13:46:18 PDT 2014

Firefox is an open source developed mostly by volunteers.  The "CEO" was just the guy that handled the non-profit aspects of the Mozilla Foundation or whatever it was called, he didn't have the control that a corporate CEO would have.  Besides, Firefox is free as in speech as well as free as in beer.  I think the hub-bub over this is over the top, and I'm sad he had to step down (regardless of whether or not I agree with him on this issue).

Paul