[Vision2020] Behind closed doors . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Apr 1 03:46:20 PDT 2014

My apologies for not disclosing that the City Council Workshop is a recurring event, open to the public.

This meeting was, in fact, scheduled and convened on March 25th.

http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/records/Meeting%20Packets%20%20Full/GoalSetting03-25-14.pdf

Again, my apologies.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon