[Vision2020] Nancy Chaney, Walter Steed, John Weber and Homecoming 2013

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 30 00:10:31 PDT 2013

John is a decent guy.  It's reprehensible that Hansen attempts to portray him as something else.  If memory serves, John bought that Corvette in California and very nearly instead almost bought a '69 Mustang.  He had no regrets about getting the Corvette and it's great that he still owns it and is still proudly driving it.  I myself had a red Camaro Z-28 and was telling John at lunch at Mingles years ago that I had been pulled over and given a fix it ticket for driving with my fog lights on by, in my words, 'a jerk of cop'.  John nodded and then asked, 'Did you fail the asshole test when the cop asked for your license?'  And with that I had to come clean and admit that I had indeed been less than friendly upon being pulled over. :(  And anymore when I get pulled over I say with a big *smile*, 'Hello officer, how are you today?'

-Scott