[Vision2020] Chaney, Walter Steed, John Weber and Homecoming 2013

Kai Eiselein fotopro63 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 29 19:51:50 PDT 2013

Well, since I noticed a number of hits on a certain photograph of mine originating from the good ol' viz, I decided to check out what was going on.

I see that Comrade Hansen hasn't changed a bit, making insinuations about the truthfulness of other people's statements regarding those he idolizes.

So here are the facts:
Chaney ordered me to stop photographing a city council meeting in May 2007.
There should be video of it, if not, the mayor's emails are public record.

Chaney tried to order a reporter/photographer from KLEW TV to not record people testifying on July 20, 2009, before the city council meeting began.

So, despite knowing the law, the passive aggressive leader of Moscow tried to stop people from engaging in perfectly legal activities.

In short, Chaney's behavior has shown me that she is unfit for office. One cannot cherry pick laws to obey while being entrusted to pass laws for the common good.

Frankly, if I had to choose between voting for Chaney or voting for a sack of dog crap dressed in a sailor suit, I'd choose the latter. City Hall would still smell the same, and it would raise the collective IQ by at least 50%.

Mr Hansen, as far as questioning the truthfulness of my statements, you can kiss my ass. You are a real piece of work.