[Vision2020] Barricades in my yard!

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 29 15:51:55 PDT 2013

Yes further clarification would be helpful in the spirit of 'full disclosure and transparency' as it appears to me that post bounce, she apparently forwarded it to you as a useful idiot to forward onto the viz.  And considering that you apparently snipped her forwarded header and message prior to posting, I can only imagine that her message to you was along the lines of 'Thanks for offering to forward this Tom.  As a self loathing white male, you are an asset to the community in terms of campaigning for me as a female candidate and smearing my white male opponents and dissenters.'

CC: vision2020 at moscow.com