[Vision2020] Barricades in my yard!

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 27 17:31:28 PDT 2013

True, but there are a few other dynamics in play on this thread such as trespassing on private property, a current mayor doing nothing to rectify the situation, cheap shot / mudslinging against the mayoral challenger such as nicknaming him 'Bill the Bully', lack of guilt by rich white males who should be ashamed of their birthright even though they had no choice in the matter, and now Paul has introduced a new tempered term of 'first world problems' which is something I've not heard of before.