[Vision2020] Another Dangerous, Illconceived Enterprise

Nicholas Gier ngier006 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 09:28:48 PDT 2013

Good Morning Visionaries:

Thank you, Rose, for your detailed analysis of the fraud that is
biblical counseling a la Christ Church.

I've had several people call me after visiting Mr. Lawyer.  What they
have described to me can only be categorized as sadistic abuse. The
typical response in that when the clients do not "come around," they
are accused of not being real Christians or under the influence of
Satan. These people have also told me that they fear that Lawyer has
shared their private information with others. They are of course
devastated and disillusioned.

More than ever proud to be an Intolerista,

Nick