[Vision2020] 100 Days

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Tue Sep 24 07:09:36 PDT 2013

I follow several quilting blogs and this one had a suggestion I thought
might be fun to share on V2020.

"100 Days

Posted on September 24, 2013 by prairiemoonquilts
<http://prairiemoonquilts.com/?author=1>  in Lists
<http://prairiemoonquilts.com/?cat=14>

As of last Sunday, September 22, there were 100 days left in 2013.

What will you be doing with them?

Every year, 3 times a year, I make a list . . .

The list is called "100 Things To Do in the Next 100 Days".

I list 100 things I'd like to accomplish during those 100 days, and then see
how many I can check off the list before the 100 days is over."

I love the idea probably because I am a list maker too.

Rose Huskey