[Vision2020] [more] fishy?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Sep 23 16:56:40 PDT 2013

Jus' for a taste . . .

Here's a recording of a 54-minute debate, conducted on KUOI (October 23, 2005), between John Weber and Bill Lambert.

Remember back when there was talk (Heck! Aaron Ament organized a rally) about unionizing the Moscow Police Department?

WMA format, just over four megabytes
http://www.tomandrodna.com/soundbites/election2013/Weber_Lambert_KUOI_102305.wma

MP3 format, 'bout nine and a quarter megabytes
http://www.tomandrodna.com/soundbites/election2013/Weber_Lambert_KUOI_102305.mp3

Stay tuned, V-Peeps.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon