[Vision2020] Vandal Wednesday . . .

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 20 07:07:56 PDT 2013

If the '3 posts/day' agreement were still in place AND followed by all, then we might all be more discriminating in what we posted.

Sunil

Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 09:54:52 -0400
From: art.deco.studios at gmail.com
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Vandal Wednesday . . .

Saundra,

Although I agree with most of your post above, I disagree about many of Roger's emails.  Food safety and nutrition are important issues nationally and locally.  Roger's post and links are informative and helpful in gaining an understanding of these issues.  The same with many of his posts about local informative plant and wildlife lectures and field trips.  There is much to be learned by citizens in this area so they they may advise politicians and vote accordingly.

Photos of cats may be cute , and there are likely to be many that enjoy them, but they are not very informative or issue provoking, so do they belong on a forum?  Let them be posted on a private website or sent to a private list-serve.

w.