[Vision2020] DC shooter denied purchase for AR-15, bought shotgun instead

Gary Crabtree moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 15:28:25 PDT 2013

The point here is when the nutball is denied the AR, it resorts to shotgun.
When denied shotgun, it defaults to handgun. When denied firearm, it
resorts to automobile, gasoline, sarin, ANFO or what ever else will make
their evil dreams come true. You simply can't ban everything that is
capable of inflicting harm. Also, waiting less than a day to start banging
your own personnel political drum is tacky to say the least.