[Vision2020] Federal judge orders injunction blocking Highway 12 megaloads

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Sep 13 09:39:49 PDT 2013

Oops.

I was so excited about the ruling that I forgot to include the link.

Well, here 'tis.

http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/boise/2013/sep/13/federal-judge-orders-injunction-blocking-highway-12-megaloads/

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon