[Vision2020] I like to think there really is a Heaven . . .

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 9 20:12:40 PDT 2013

<Jesus Christ is not even mentioned in the OT let alone prophesied.>

Why is this important?  If He had been mentioned in the OT, then he would have been named 'Jesus Christ'.  Although he wasn't mentioned, he still wound up being named 'Jesus Christ'.  He was a can't miss.  Beyond that, there was mention of the eventual coming of a future Messiah in the OT.

<Nor is there such a thing as a "soul" that is separate from the body and survives it after death.>

This is one of those things where proof is left up to the reader.  If I wasn't capable of communicating with other beings, I would not have a consciousness in order to contemplate something such as a 'soul'.

-Scott