[Vision2020] Discussing Marijuana via Social Media (Darrell Keim)

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 4 21:35:28 PDT 2013

Darrell,

I brought up the war on drugs because you've opposed legalization in the past. (If I'm wrong on this, let me know and I'll withdraw the claim.) Also, you mentioned your father being attacked for opposing legalization.

It seems to me that you oppose legalization. I bring up the WOD because that's the status quo that proponents of legalization are trying to change. I think it's an utter failure, and so I'm asking you if you support it. You made a comment about dispensing from real pharmacies, so perhaps you're willing to provide MJ as a medication provided there are controls on it. I don't know where you stand on that.

Sunil