[Vision2020] Marines of the Palouse ball

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 31 18:56:54 PDT 2013

Viz,

Please help our local veterans by attending the 2nd annual Marines of the Palouse ball. We are a non profit organization geared to help our vets, old and new. Our goal is to raise thousands of dollars to help with their needs, whatever their hardship may be. We are geared towards the Marine Corp, but give to all branches. If you know a vet in need please guide him our way.

We are hosting an auction November 9 at SEL event center(1825 Schweitzer dr.) from 5pm until 11ish. If you are interested in donating or attending please contact us at marinesofthepalouse.com, facebook, or call us at 509-336-3006.

Semper Fi,
Matt Decker
President
Marines of the Palouse Inc.