[Vision2020] Fw: [Spam 5.60] Top Heritage Reports and Photo: THIS DAD IS FED UP | People Will Pay More Under Obamacare | Obama Said This With a Straight Face | Administration Caught in New Obamacare Dilemma | Health Care Website Discredits Liberalism

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Sat Oct 26 13:51:05 PDT 2013

iw_mail p{margin:0;padding:0;}

Nick
Read the one about Dave Ramsey.  Are you better at math than he is? I am sure that you will come up with data to show that he is wrong. I think that we will just have to wait and see how it plays out. My guess is that it will  be cheaper for some, more expensive for most. It is not a matter of you having better arguments. It is a matter of my having a slow computer, which makes it difficult for me to access data in a timely matter.

So far the discussion has been about cost. There are other moral and ethical consideration related to Obamacare. Some may be only tangentially related.
What about individual and minority rights?
Should a member of the Christian Science faith be required to have health insurance?
Should the Catholic Church's medical facilities have to provide abortions?
Where do you stand on Gosnell?

Not everything is bad about Obamacare. Insurance should not be tied to ones employer. It should be portable. Tort reform would help lower costs. There are many more things that would make sense to enact.

Not directly related to Omamacare, but involving individual rights are some of the decisions that have been made by the Moscow City Council. The Smoking ban. That should have been up to the business owner( I am a non smoker). If some one objects to the smoke they can go to an establishment than bans it. If enough people go to the non smoking place, the others Will change for economic reasons.
The Sign at Tri-State. I think that a girl in short shorts walking down the sidewalk is just as distracting. Should that be baned?
Roger