[Vision2020] Say What?

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 22 17:01:27 PDT 2013

<Now focus your attention toward Mr. Foucachon as I inquire . . .>

Why?  You cc'd him.  He can pipe up if he wants to chime in on any of this nonsense.

<Is it true what Judd Wilson suggests, by his own words, about the French?>

'The
 French always surrender' wasn't coined by Judd Wilson so it's hardly
'his words.  It's just an oft repeated phrase.  Google it if you want
more insight into it's meaning.  It's quite obvious that Judd Wilson was
 referring to Pete Session's comment about 'Look, we're not French.  We
don't surrender' in reference to not 'giving up' and ending the
government shutdown until Obamacare was defunded.  Judd Wilson is asking
 if 'Republicans Boehner, Bush, and Christie who always surrender'
should be called 'French Republicans'.  Why is this so hard to
comprehend?  It's basic logic in this instance since Pete Sessions
stated in essence that 'French' is synonymous with 'surrender'.

-Scott

CC: thansen at moscow.com; vision2020 at moscow.com; foucachon at gmail.com