[Vision2020] November issue of Scientific American

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Sat Oct 19 12:37:50 PDT 2013

iw_mail p{margin:0;padding:0;}
There are several good article here.
The one step Carbon Solution- The possibility of trapping methane rich brine deep beneath the Ocean and use it to cut carbon emissions. C02 in energy out.

Why the Brain Prefers Paper-Studies indicate that people often understand and remember text on paper better than on a screen. Screens may inhibit comprehension by preventing people from intuitively navigating and mentally mapping long posts.

I think that this is true in my case. I do dot read long posts. When I had a printer, I would print them in order to read them. Now I just bypass them.

In a previous post I wrongly attributed a quote on Ideology and science to Michael Shearer. It was Micheal Shermer. He is the author of "The Believing Brain" and Why People Believe Weird Thing"
Roger