[Vision2020] Question, V-Peeps . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 17 13:42:26 PDT 2013

Two things, Mr. Rumelhart -

- Where, in the U.S. Constitution, does it state that off-spring of American mothers are eligible to run for President of the United States?

- Sen. Ted Cruz is not eligible to run for President of the United States because he is not an American born overseas.  A person must be born in an American hospital overseas, such as John McCain, to be considered an "American born overseas".   Having served in the Army, at various assignments around the globe, I can assure you that there are MANY U.S.-flag-bearing hospitals in foreign lands.

Now, just for the heck of it, suppose we were to consider Sen. Cruz President-eligible simply 'cuz his mommy is/was American.   What is to stop Al-Qaeda terrorists from coming to the Nifty Fifty, marrying our fine members of the feminine gender, taking them back to Iran or Iraq or Saudi Arabia, raising a whole bunch of "children born from American mommies"?

Huh?

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon