[Vision2020] 30 • 30 • 30 Registration ENDED

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Fri Oct 11 08:50:26 PDT 2013

City of Moscow
Arts Department
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: DJ Scallorn, Arts Assistant
p     |  208.883.7036
e     |   dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/arts

PRESS RELEASE

Title:  30 • 30 • 30 Registration ENDED

October 10, 2013 – Registration has ended for the City of Moscow and the Moscow Arts Commission’s art event at the Third Street Gallery titled 30 • 30 • 30. All of the available 30 spots have been filled. Thank you to all the artists who are participating in this great event!

The 30 • 30 • 30 is a month long art event where each participant will create 30 works of art during a 30 day time frame and sell these works for $30 each in an art exhibition. The 30 • 30 • 30 is open to all artists 18 years and older who work in 2D – painting, fiber art, photography, drawing, encaustic, mixed media, printmaking, etc. All participants will be charged a $30 entry fee.  All participants will be provided with thirty (30) - 6”x6” canvas board panels labeled specially for the 30 • 30 • 30 event.

For more information, see the 30 • 30 • 30 webpage at:
http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/arts/Pages/30-30-30.aspx

###

Story Contact: DJ Scallorn
Phone: 208.883.7036
Email: dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>

High Resolution Photos are available.

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.