[Vision2020] If you can't keep them from stopping.....

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Fri Oct 11 00:37:35 PDT 2013

So, tell us, Kai:  what other rules & regulations do you think we should be
free to pick & choose to follow?

Personally, having seen the havoc wreaked by far too many dolts in national,
state, and local parks by people with absolutely no respect who think that
their wants trump everything, I'm glad the national parks are closed since
they can't be staffed due to the shutdown.  It takes no time for those
idiots you support to cause decades of damage, but I guess you want to
ignore that, don't you?

As for other idiotic closures, there are certainly many, which is exactly
what the GOP wanted to happen, or have you missed all those positively
orgasmic interviews?  I addressed this one because *you* brought it up while
failing to recognize the role of the idiots who thought they were above
everyone else.

I think it's a sign of what's wrong with America that people like you are
all up in arms about national park closures while remaining stunningly mute
about the closures that are causing *real* harm rather than silly
inconveniences to people.

What party am I a good little soldier for?  It's always disappointing that
people like you try to simplistically categorize people no matter how
incorrect you are so you can dismiss them.  Why are you so bitter?  Oh, I
get it:  you're POed because some of us are unwilling to throw away our
votes to support hopeless third party candidates you think will "save" us as
though they aren't just as subject to the same corruption as the two-party
system.  A great example of my point is what's happened to the so-called Tea
Party.  For the sake of convenience, we'll just ignore that it was an
astroturffed "movement" to begin with  :-)  Funny how the Libertarians who
were initially attracted have all been shouted down by the Right Wing Moral
Jackbooted Thugs, eh?  But, some other third party will magically be
different, eh?  Keep up with your magical thinking while I stay in reality
:-)