[Vision2020] Firewood Needed!

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 22:06:03 PDT 2013

Debi, am pleased you enjoyed it.. wish it weren't necessary for me to
leave.. *smile* my "bones" like it much better down here!

Thank you all for replying, both publicly, and privately.. I received a
call this evening from Montana, that's his name.. a volunteer at the fire
department.. he and and friend will deliver tomorrow.. split and stack it!
Love our volunteer fire department!