[Vision2020] Firewood Needed!

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 11:17:05 PDT 2013

Greetings and Salutations!

Autumn.. with the cooling nights here in the Southwest. I am reminded of my
beloved home, Moscow.. The first freeze... angering the hornets and bees...
the deer and elk begin to migrate.. when one inhales a cleansing breath,
the air has a bite to it... pears fall to the ground, we hurriedly cover
our tomatoes, or bring them inside to layer them in newspaper... the trees
in Moscow turn to an admixture of gorgeous hues... saffrons, apricot, and
cinnamon.. a recipe for coziness of snuggling on the sofa with a good book,
wrapped in an afghan.

What is missing? A fire warming the room. My daughter has the most hideous
heat known to mankind. Radiant heat from the ceiling. It is expensive,
outdated (1959)  and never does its job.. heat her home.

When in Moscow last summer, wanting to buy her a cord of wood, I searched
the papers and ad boards. There is one gentleman who sells wood every year,
you know the one, with the ad in the Daily News... We never received a call
back from him.. Does anyone know of a cord for sale? I'd like to get her
Tamarak, and would pay via paypal once the wood is delivered.

Any and all assistance is appreciated!

Thank you, and love to all!
Janesta

Please forgive my ramble.. as you may have surmised.. this Idaho lady is
h-o-m-e-s-i-c-k