[Vision2020] The boy king's spite towards the American people

Kai Eiselein fotopro63 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 7 09:11:33 PDT 2013

http://www.newsmax.com/US/obama-ocean-shutdown/2013/10/06/id/529515

http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/Lake-Mead-Property-Owners-Forced-Out-Until-Gov-Shutdown-Ends-226557661.html

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/10/02/shutdown-national-park-service-closes-self-sustaining-colonial-farm-it-hasnt-supported-since-1980/

http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/government-shutdown-scenic-overlooks-are-being-closed-65396/

http://siouxfallsbusinessjournal.argusleader.com/article/20131004/UPDATES/310040047/Rushmore-blockage-stirs-anger-S-D-

These orders are obviously coming from the crown's court.

On the other hand, I was happy to see people disobeying the closures in the LC Valley Sunday. The Clarkston boat ramp was busy and people were walking on the dikes.

I've also heard reports of people "poaching" hikes and peaks in national parks. A number of people have apparently made to it to the summit of Mt. Whitney in California despite the closure.