[Vision2020] "School the House Rock" by Roy Zimmerman

Gary Crabtree moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 14:48:23 PDT 2013

I would be only to happy to answer that one for you but, as you have
told the others on this list for whom you do not polish the
brightwork, look it up yourself. A quick google search will turn it
up. It's no harder then locating pictures of kitties. Just to be a
sport, I'll give you a road map, think exemptions for certain large
corporations, unions, and congressional staff.