[Vision2020] Concerning the Government Shutdown . . .

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 4 14:43:08 PDT 2013

Oh there was perfectly good logic to Roger's charge that you somehow really like this fiasco and I had the same take about you as Roger on this so his interpretation wasn't an isolated incident and I'm not an extremist.  But thanks for fully clarifying your position.  I'll take you at your word as usual, but I'd have been fine all the same if you were giddy about the shutdown as well it's effects in tarnishing the Republicans.

-SCott