[Vision2020] PR-Armed Robbery UPDATED

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Thu Oct 3 11:19:54 PDT 2013

October 3, 2013 (Moscow, Idaho) - On Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 3:54 a.m. officers responded to 1044 West Pullman Road at the Stinker Station to a reported armed robbery.  The Moscow Police Department has made two arrests from this release.

On Tuesday evening, October 1, 2013 information was received on the identities and involvement of two possible suspects in the armed robbery.  As a result of tips received and additional interviews, Moscow detectives were able to develop probable cause for the arrests of the following suspects for robbery on Wednesday, October 2, 2013:

1)      Juvenile male, 17 years of age of Genesee

2)      Bailey Westgate, 18 years of age of Moscow

The 17 year old is currently in juvenile detention in Lewiston awaiting further court proceedings.  Bailey Westgate was arrested by the Spokane Police and is currently awaiting extradition proceedings to be returned to Latah County.  The Moscow Police Department wants to extend our appreciation to our community members who came forward and provided valuable information so this crime could be solved.

###

Story Contact: David Duke, Chief of Police
Phone: 208.883.7059
Email: dduke at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dduke at ci.moscow.id.us>