[Vision2020] Which to you prefer: Obamacare or the Affordable Care Act?

Nicholas Gier ngier006 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 23:24:59 PDT 2013

I just watched a video produced by Jimmy Kimmel, where he went out and
asked LA pedestrians this question.  Without exception, they hated
Obamacare, but loved the Affordable Care Act.  One guy really nailed it by
saying: "Obama takes your choice away, but the ACA allows you to choose."

We don't need comic writers to make fools of us.  Most Americans are quite
capable of doing that to themselves.

You can watch it yourself on the Huffington Post at
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/01/jimmy-kimmel-obamacare-prank_n_4022424.html?utm_hp_ref=affordable-care-act

Nick