[Vision2020] Witnesses: Zimmerman was beaten by Martin (Was: RE: Idaho 'Stand Your Ground' Law)

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 1 20:07:41 PDT 2013

Donovan J. Arnold asked:
"He'd been jumped, was laid out flat with has back on the ground, and being struck repeatedly by Trayvon Martin." And you know this to be fact, how?>

Any doubts now Donovan?  Or do you want to disregard multiple prosecution witness testimony and physical evidence that was undisputed at trial and just make up your own version of events like other creative members of the viz who refuse to consider the facts of the case and instead just want to argue on emotion, outrage, and prejudice?

-Scotty