[Vision2020] Idaho 'Stand Your Ground' Law

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 14:35:36 PDT 2013

There were no eyewitnesses, nor any CCTV footage. This means that we
have only Zimmerman's account of events, and only by virtue of having
survived. All I know is that if I had been trailed by someone unknown
in the dark, I might have perceived it as a threat, and I might have
responded preemptively by killing Zimmerman. Who knows, I might have
been able to convince a jury that I was merely "standing my ground."
Maybe I would have been telling the truth.