[Vision2020] Regulation Isn't Confiscation

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 26 19:20:52 PST 2013

True - but he admits he doesn't have the answer.  It's not an easy problem to solve.  Psychopaths are deemed innocent until they rampage.

From: suehovey at moscow.com
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 19:01:43 -0800
To: thansen at moscow.com
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Regulation Isn't Confiscation

Good points and well said.
sueh
Sent from my iPad
On Nov 21, 2013, at 1:59 PM, Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:

Exactly !
Courtesy of the Opinion section of today's (November 21, 2013) Spokesman-Review, with thanks and appreciation to Herb Limbaugh of Spokane Valley.
---------------------------------Regulation isn’t confiscation“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.” That’s the text of the Second Amendment to the Constitution. I challenge all those who are opposed to gun registration to take a dictionary and look up each of these 26 words; study them carefully.You will see that the amendment requires registration of, if not guns, at least the owners of the guns, for how else could you have a well-regulated militia? Also, if you stop and think, anybody who belongs to the National Rifle Association, any other gun club, or has purchased a hunting license has effectively registered, if not the guns, at least their ownership of the guns. Somebody knows who you are.My extended family are avid hunters and gun owners. I would not want to take away the guns from any of these people or any other responsible gun owner.But somebody needs to figure out how to stop the massacre. I don’t have an answer.Gun owners, in order to protect their right, need to take the lead in solving the problem. Screaming “over my dead body” isn’t the answer.Herb LimbaughSpokane Valley---------------------------------

"Moscow Cares" (the most fun you can have with your pants on)http://www.MoscowCares.com  Tom HansenMoscow, Idaho
"There's room at the top they are telling you still But first you must learn how to smile as you kill If you want to be like the folks on the hill."
- John Lennon

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com
 List services made available by First Step Internet,