[Vision2020] Once upon a time . . .

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 17 09:55:18 PST 2013

Had he not been assassinated, I think we would be in a far better place
as a nation right now.  I don't think we would have sent combat troops
into Vietnam, and I don't think the intelligence agencies and the
military industrial complex would be so large.

I wonder whether L. Fletcher Prouty's contention that his assassination
was a coup d'etat by the intelligence communities and the military
industrial complex was correct.  It would explain a lot, and as
Kennedy's Chief of Special Operations on the Joint Chiefs of Staff at
the time he would be in a position to know.

Was our current President shown details of Kennedy's assassination after
he took office, with the message being that he wasn't as safe as he
thought he was?  I don't know, but it would explain a lot about why he
suddenly reversed his stance on many of the things he was elected to
take care of, such as abuses of the Patriot Act and Gitmo.

I haven't seen anything to make me think that was the case beyond a
doubt, but it does make me wonder.

Paul