[Vision2020] "Where does our money go?", you ask . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Nov 16 16:12:49 PST 2013

Well, here is the trail of one dollar I've been following since June 12, 2012.

Courtesy of Where's George at

http://www.wheresgeorge.com/b:nPbop3UQP

---------------------------------

One Dollar Bill, Serial# B2228---9C Series: 2006

This bill has traveled at least 2,169 Miles in 1 Yr, 169 Days, 9 Hrs, 53 Mins at an average of 4.1 Miles per day.
The bill is now 2,150 Miles from its starting location. This travel history below is in reverse-chronological order
Entry Time
(Local Time of Zip)	Location, State/Province
(Green=USA, Blue=Canada, Purple=International)	Travel Time
(from previous entry)	Distance
(Miles)*	Average
Speed
(Miles
Per Day)	Social
Networking
16-Nov-2013 06:47 PM	  Brooklyn, NY 	1 Yr, 148 Days, 23 Hrs, 28 Mins	2,160	4.2
User's Note	Received as change at a sushi restaurant in Williamsburg The bill is somewhat wrinkled, but otherwise in decent condition.
20-Jun-2012 05:19 PM	  Moscow, ID 	20 Days, 10 Hrs, 25 Mins	9.5	0.46
31-May-2012 06:55 AM	  Troy, ID 	Initial Entry	n/a	n/a

If this dollar-bill could talk, it would probably say . . .

"I've Been Everywhere"
http://youtu.be/Pyjia-uobh0

(Sing along . . . )

"I was totin' my pack along the dusty Winnemucca road,
When along came a semi with a high an' canvas-covered load.
"If you're goin' to Winnemucca, Mack, with me you can ride."
And so I climbed into the cab and then I settled down inside.
He asked me if I'd seen a road with so much dust and sand.
And I said, "Listen, I've traveled every road in this here land!"

[Chorus:]
I've been everywhere, man.
I've been everywhere, man.
Crossed the desert's bare, man.
I've breathed the mountain air, man.
Of travel I've had my share, man.
I've been everywhere.

I've been to:
Reno, Chicago, Fargo, Minnesota,
Buffalo, Toronto, Winslow, Sarasota,
Wichita, Tulsa, Ottawa, Oklahoma,
Tampa, Panama, Mattawa, La Paloma,
Bangor, Baltimore, Salvador, Amarillo,
Tocapillo, Baranquilla, and Perdilla, I'm a killer.

I've been to:
Boston, Charleston, Dayton, Louisiana,
Washington, Houston, Kingston, Texarkana,
Monterey, Faraday, Santa Fe, Tallapoosa,
Glen Rock, Black Rock, Little Rock, Oskaloosa,
Tennessee to Tennesse Chicopee, Spirit Lake,
Grand Lake, Devils Lake, Crater Lake, for Pete's sake.

I've been to:
Louisville, Nashville, Knoxville, Ombabika,
Schefferville, Jacksonville, Waterville, Costa Rica,
Pittsfield, Springfield, Bakersfield, Shreveport,
Hackensack, Cadillac, Fond du Lac, Davenport,
Idaho, Jellico, Argentina, Diamantina,
Pasadena, Catalina, see what I mean-a.

I've been to:
Pittsburgh, Parkersburg, Gravelbourg, Colorado,
Ellensburg, Rexburg, Vicksburg, Eldorado,
Larimore, Admore, Haverstraw, Chatanika,
Chaska, Nebraska, Alaska, Opelika,
Baraboo, Waterloo, Kalamazoo, Kansas City,
Sioux City, Cedar City, Dodge City, what a pity."

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon