[Vision2020] The Official Seal . . .

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 15 23:58:40 PST 2013

For a one stop shop, just google 'republican crying seal' and click on the 'images' tab.  You'll get both the Republican and the Democrat official crying seals along with a crying Obama, a crying Glenn Beck, etc.

As we're all aware, Tom is the only one on the viz who doesn't ever whine about anything.