[Vision2020] PR - City of Moscow Surplus Auction

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Thu Nov 14 17:06:12 PST 2013

City of Moscow
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
p     |  208-883-7006
e     |   griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>

PRESS RELEASE
City of Moscow Surplus Auction

November 14, 2013 (Moscow, Idaho) - The City of Moscow online surplus auction will be open and available from November 12 through 19, 2013.  The auction may be found online at: www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us> or www.ci.moscow.id.us/police<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/police>

Registering to participate in the auction is free and open to the public.

The auction provides an opportunity to acquire numerous bargains on unclaimed property and City surplus items including vehicles, bicycles, office equipment, and miscellaneous electronic and computer items and more.

For more information on the auction, please contact Mariah Atkinson, Property Manager, at 208.883.7055.

###

Story Contact: Mariah Atkinson, Property Manager
Phone: 208.883.7055
Email: matkinson at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:matkinson at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.