[Vision2020] City of Moscow Fair - You are invited!

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Thu Nov 14 11:55:12 PST 2013

[cid:image002.png at 01CEE130.5FC503F0]You are invited...
please join us for the City of Moscow Commissions Fair and new this year, the  Non-Profit, Volunteer, and Service Organization Fair!

1912 Center  |  412 E Third Street  |  Moscow, Idaho
November 20, 2013  |  6 - 8 P.M.

A tradition of volunteerism...
The City of Moscow invites you to this fun, annual event, which showcases the City's volunteer commissions.  This year we've grown the event to include community non-profit, volunteer, and service groups to allow the public to learn about what they do, facilitate networking and collaboration, and allow attendees to identify which volunteer opportunities may be best for them.

Mayor Chaney will also present the annual Service to Commission Award to three outstanding volunteers at the event and refreshments will be served!

This event is free and open to the public, please forward to interested groups and we hope to see you there!