[Vision2020] Gas prices: Idaho ($3.55/gal) versus Missouri ($2.86/gal)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Nov 8 19:28:50 PST 2013

Although Mayor Chaney's action may be contrary to the AG's published opinion, the question remains unanswred . . .

How is this a violation of the law, Mr. Eiselein?

I really don't care to go around in circles with you, Mr. Eiselein.   So, you may consider this question to be rhetorical.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon