[Vision2020] Marijuana tax potential attracts new allies

Gary Crabtree moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 12:49:12 PST 2013

By the time you figure in all the costs such as the above mentioned
25+25+25% tax scheme, store rent, employee expense, security, advertising,
shrinkage, etc. you have got to wonder whether they can be competitive with
the guy who knows a guy in  B.C. I have serious doubts that this is going
to be the tax windfall that you and Washington state libs envision.