[Vision2020] Fw: The Lowdown on Toenail Fungus

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Fri Nov 1 16:04:30 PDT 2013

On 10/31/2013 11:11 AM, Gier, Nicholas wrote:
> Hi Roger,
>
> Thanks for this article.  I've had fairly good (but slow) luck with
> applying lamasil directly to the toe, but I think I'll get the kit
> from Canada.  I dropped a hammer on my toe two summers ago and it did
> not heal.  Instead the toe did exactly what the article said.  I was
> beginning to think that I had leprosy of the toe!

A more relevant portion of the solution this time of the year is shoes
that are dry, and stay dry, during the wetter weather soon to arrive.  A
change of shoes to dry alternates, or new shoes not yet wet, and the use
of overshoes or waterproofed boots, may be keys to treatment success
over ongoing agony and medical maintenance.

Ken