[Vision2020] Moscow may lose GOP convention

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Fri Nov 1 10:55:51 PDT 2013

LeeAnn Callear & Barry Peterson continue to eat their own?  What a surprise . . . not!  Those two names should tell everyone all they need to know about the latest stunts by the Taliban contingent of Idaho’s GOP.

As probably everyone here is aware, I’m no Walter Steed cheerleader & will be voting against him on Tuesday, but I’ve posted here before about Callear’s & Peterson’s shameful antics, and if I were a betting woman, my bet would be that we’d find that creepy David Klingenberg has been hard at work behind the scenes to fan the flames of this latest attempt to screw Moscow & the Latah County GOP.

As for timber-stealing Gresham Bouma supporter LeeAnn Callear’s comments about Peterson being easy to get along with, the woman wouldn’t know the truth if it reared up and bit her on the backside.  Peterson has had more than his share of run-ins around the state with Idaho Republicans who aren’t tea baggers.  Peterson has gone so far as to think his central committee could remove duly elected officials . . . until, that is, he got slapped down by Idaho’s Attorney General office.  Shades of Saddam Hussein, anyone?

For those who don’t remember, LeeAnn Callear is the whack-a-do who -- less than 24 hours after the first delivery of what came to be known as “Postcardgate” -- sent an embarrassing fundraising mass email for Gresham Bouma, Issac Young, and Dave McGraw capitalizing on the mailing.  The timing was astonishing . . . like she had her email ready to go before the postcards were even mailed.  Very weird.  Hmmm . . . I wonder if the authorities ever investigated her as the sender?  That case is still open, isn’t it?

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

My doctrine is this:  that if we see cruelty or wrong that we have the power to stop, and we do nothing, we make ourselves sharers of the guilt.

~ Anna Sewell