[Vision2020] Caturday (May 25, 2013)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat May 25 05:21:09 PDT 2013

Courtesy of Petfinder at:

http://www.petfinder.com/cats/funniestcatcontest-iamacatparent/

The Funniest Cat Contest

In honor of our I am a Cat Parent campaign, we're showing cats for what
they truly are - sweet, charming and hilarious! Check out our Funniest
Cat finalists below, then vote for your favorite daily to help him win the title
of Petfinder’s Funniest Cat, a $250 Petco gift card for him and a $4,500
donation to the Petfinder shelter of his choice.

--------------------
Laceyjane
Adopter: margaret A.
Advocating for: FAT KATZ, Albuquerque, NM
Laceyjane is the funniest and sweetest cat I have ever known. I rescued her when she was only a few days old and had lost her mom and bottle fed her around the clock for the first few weeks. She especially likes to sit in cooking pots, crock pots and strainers. Laceyjane loves to make people laugh and poses for pictures every chance she gets!

--------------------
Isabella
Adopter: Linda S.
Advocating for: Macomb County Animal Shelter, Clinton Township, MI
Isabella is the funniest cat I've ever known. Everyday she comes up with ways to make us laugh, whether it's turning on my radio to get me up in the morning, walking across my head while I'm sitting on the couch, nonchalantly strolling across curtain rods, or flinging her cans of cat food when she decides it's time for dinner. She's hysterical!

--------------------
Simon
Adopter: Lindsay R.
Advocating for: Domino Effect Animal Rescue, Temecula, CA
King of the household, Simon thinks all dog toys, dog beds and dog food are there for him! He is in love with the dog rope toy and now the dogs won't touch it!

Daxter
Adopter: Megan N.
Advocating for: Jasper Co. Animal Rescue League and Humane Society, Newton, IA
My boys are beggars.. I guess he thought f he could touch it, he could get it. He really likes his chips.

To view more funny cats and to cast your vote, go to . . .

http://www.petfinder.com/cats/funniestcatcontest-iamacatparent/

Seeya at the Wingding, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com