[Vision2020] Moscow Supports PUBLIC Education!

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Wed May 22 00:30:39 PDT 2013

http://www.latah.id.us/elections/2013May/FC.txt

Unofficial
FINAL CUMULATIVE REPORT                           LATAH COUNTY, IDAHO
"Unofficial Results"
                                                  CONSOLIDATED ELECTION
                                                  MAY 21, 2013
RUN DATE:05/21/13 10:22 PM

MOSCOW SCHOOL DIST No. 281 BOND (20) YRS
Vote for  1
 IN FAVOR OF.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .     2,750   69.60
 AGAINST .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .     1,201   30.40
         Total .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .     3,951

I'm glad the bond passed, in spite of the $1.5 million for play fields.  I
was concerned that huge mistake (not a single person I spoke to supported
that aspect of the bond package) would doom the whole thing, and in spite of
the fact that I'm totally against that aspect, I'm beyond thrilled that the
bond passed!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to
protection by man from cruelty of man.
~ Mahatma Ghandi