[Vision2020] Benches and Tributes - Dr. S. "Ghazi" and Rukhsana Ghazanfar (May 10, 2013)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue May 21 11:07:49 PDT 2013

Thanks, Ghazi.

For a college freshman at Washington State College in 1958 to evolve into a well respected PhD a mere fifty-five years later, whose acomplishments have been matched by his most-significant other (Rukhsana), it takes a village to say thanks, friend.

Here's to Ghazi and Rukhsana (two of the Palouse's finest) who not only talk the talk, but walk the walk (every April).

Seeya in Friendship Square next April,

Tom Hansen